- Directory of small business loans and financing programs, such
as micro-lending, business grants, cash advances, lines of credit,
credit cards, and more.
- An online search tool that allows individuals to sift through
4,000 sources of business financing - including loans, capital,
Business Gateway - A small business guide to government grants and loans. Discusses
SBA loans, venture capital financing, and small business grants.
Dept. of Education - An online grants resource by the U.S. Department of Education
to facilitate scholarships and grants for students, educators,
and businesses involved in education.
Dept. of Housing and Urban Development - A program from the Dept of Housing and Urban Development whereas
they promote opportunities available through local governments
and non-profit organizations to make financial assistance and
- Respected resource and search feature for business grants and
venture capital. Also, offers news and announcements about the
latest funding opportunities.
- A unified site sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and
Human Services for interaction between grant applicants and the
federal government agencies that manage grant funding.
Grants For Women - Online resource for women and girls looking for grants to start
or expand a business. Also, features tips and advice on grants
for launching a non-profit organization.
NIH Grant Funding
- A listing of small business research funding opportunities from
the National Institutes of Health, Office of Extramural Research located in Washington, DC.
Small Business Administration
- The Small Business Innovation Research Program and the Small
Business Technology Transfer Program help ensure that the nation's
small, high-tech, innovative businesses are a significant part
of the federal government's research and development efforts.
SHARE THIS PAGE: